Now, connect your device using a micro USB cable, and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your Zenfone Max Pro (M1) phone memory. Many people don’t know about rooting and they compare rooting with hacking. Here we want to clarify you that rooting is a disparate from the hacking. You can unlock your different features using Rooting.
- The rooting process will affect your Asus device data like images, videos, and files.
- Over the years, ASUS has shifted its device strategy greatly.
- Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
- Here you can download the latest and best flash tools for flashing any Android phone firmware.
- It is also one of the most downloaded Custom ROM for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
ASUS has released the third Android 10 beta update for the ZenFone Max Pro M1 that brings in June 2020 security patches and NFC related fixes. We borrow software freely provided by others and in turn we share what we create. We hope you enjoy Ubuntu Touch and we put our best efforts into it with our limited resources. Individual users are welcome to use it, as they wish.
- But we suggest you please take the complete knowledge about android rooting.
- Now that you have rooted your Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1).
- It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery.
- Keep an eye on version from Urnyx05, BSG, and Arnova8G2 if you want something newer.
The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel. To solve this issue twrp update team solve all queries related to Root, bootloader, Custom ROM, and recovery in one Place. Answer – Yes, it’s totally free to unroot your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB . But we suggest you please take the complete knowledge about android rooting. Else it’ll be dangerous for your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB if you’re trying to implement steps directly.
Ltd., holds a deep fascination for exploring the potential of emerging technologies in fostering a world that is more just, equitable, and compassionate. Wait a while, and your phone will not take more than 10 minutes to boot for the first time. Wait for the process to complete and then disconnect and reboot your device. When you have found the right button combination and the recovery menu appears, select “Wipe Cache Partition”. Answer – Take the complete backup of your android ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB . And after unlocking the bootloader retrieve the data firmware download site again from your backup. This is the only option you can follow, in order to unlock the bootloader without losing data.
Tap on the Install option to flash the magisk root file. Save the magisk manager zip file on your phone’s internal memory. Now Reboot your phone to fastboot mode by pressing volume up + power on at the same time. So with this way, you easily Root Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 and Install TWRP Recovery.